Astrila!

[On The Run Mix]

Subscribe

Friday, March 26, 2004

NotepadX Preview Is Out!
This is the thing I needed since like 3 years now and I started writing it by myself early 2003. But I knew something like this should have been already out there and I was probably wasting mytime in doing it all over again. So I decided to write several reusable application components rather then app itself and then build the app as a "demo" of components. I used NotepadX for about an year as a solo user while evolving and writing more code to make it better. And just now I felt it's pretty sophisticated and stable enough for other people to preview it. For non-geeky users, NotepadX is a powerful utility to maintain their data. For programmers it's lots of reusable interesting source code.

View more details about NotepadX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home